Monday, February 7, 2011

Snap Me Swimwear

Let me tell you about a typical Saturday during the summer with my family. We have a 2 year old daughter that loves the beach, so we go as often as possible. We all get up in the morning, make breakfast, and then pack a ton of things that we need to bring. Before we know it, an hour has gone by. We get in the car and realize we forgot something. Another 5 minutes and we are finally on our way! It only takes us 10 minutes to get to the beach, and go figure, there is NO PLACE TO PARK! 

Now it's time to unload the car and drag all of my daughter's toys, her bag, the umbrella, chairs, cooler, etc. onto the beach. We set up our little area and finally it's time to sit down and relax. As fate would have it....SHE HAS A DIRTY DIAPER!!!
While I am trying to get her suit off she squirms and sand sticks to her. The suit is wet and I struggle trying to get it back on. So, I sat there and thought there has to be a better way?

Not only is SnapMe Swimwear good for diaper changing, but when you daughter shows signs that she wants to be a big girl and start to potty train you can easily pull off the snaps in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment