Monday, April 18, 2011

Juppy Baby Walker

When teaching your baby to walk with the Juppy® you stand upright, saving you stress and strain on your back. The Juppy also enables your baby to learn balance on his or her own while providing the security of knowing you are there every step of the way.

The Juppy Baby Walker is a doctor-recommended and parent approved training aid for helping your child walk sooner and safer. The Juppy is the only parent-assisted baby walker that makes sense
 



"I ordered a pink Juppy for my 18-month old daughter at the end of August. You were so kind and overnight shipped it to me. I can tell you the Juppy Walker is #1 – it has given my daughter the confidence to begin to walk on her own!! So I want to thank you. My daughter has a gross motor delay/sensory issues (vestibular disturbance), and I fully believe your product helped her immensely!I have posted about your product on two internet groups I belong to, and you will surely get orders from others from that. In addition, I have shown our Occupational Therapist and Physical 

No comments:

Post a Comment