Saturday, March 19, 2011

Freeze-eeze

How did we come up with the idea of "Freeze-eeze" the Ultimate Freezie holder?
As a Mother of three my children grew up snacking on Freezie Pops. It was their favourite summer treat! They would run to me smiling and waving their favourite coloured Freezie so I would snip off the end. Then they wanted me to wrap a paper towel or tissue around the Freezie so that their tiny hands wouldn't get so cold. My Sons would eventually use their sleeves once the paper towel became soaked and cold and they no longer could hold onto them comfortably.
I put my thinking cap on and came up with the idea of a Neoprene grip holder for their Freezie Pop. They absolutely love them! Not only did they keep their hands from getting cold but they couldn't feel the cold at all! The Neoprene acts like a cozy and slides up and down for full control while the kids ate their Freezies. It definitely eased their freeze!
We recently launched our new business and we cannot believe the increase in popularity of our new product the "Freeze-eeze". Once people see these colourful items they order them all and tell all their friends. I can't wait for you to see for yourself! You will absolutely love them!
Now the sizing............It all depends on what size freezie you enjoy eating the most! When my kids were toddlers they enjoyed the small six inch freezies that way they could eat one of their favourites and then have another. As they got older and into their teens they preferred the Jumbo size Freezie. Thats when the larger Freezie holders would best be suited. Presently, they still enjoy their Freezies and having their Freezie holder is an added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment